Sunday, July 28, 2024

My Review for For the Love of Lily by Olivia Lockhart


I loved, loved, loved this. I loved Lily; I loved Luke, and I almost loved Zack. Too much happened and I don’t want to give any spoilers, but if you love romance, then you absolutely must read this. The story does sort of end on a bit of a cliffhanger, but that’s good. I can’t wait to read the next one and thankfully I won’t have long to wait.

Few books make me cry, but Olivia got me good and proper with this one. OMG, soul-searching and heart-wrenching is an understatement. That email.....! It ripped my heart apart, mangled it all up and shoved it back into my chest! A book that does that to me will always be a winner. Thank you Olivia, for giving us Lily, Luke and Zack!

Thank you to Olivia Lockhart and Rachel’s Random Resources for the opportunity to read and review For the Love of Lily.



About the Book

Lily Forshaw loves her life, her job, and her best friends. Romance? Not on her radar. So, when a blind date with Zack leaves her unexpectedly smitten, she’s completely caught off guard.

But Zack isn’t the only one vying for her affection. As her heart becomes entangled between two very different men, Lily tumbles into an emotional whirlwind.

Lily hasn’t found ‘The One’, she’s found ‘The Two’.

With a troubled past haunting her, friendships hanging in the balance, and two passions pulling her in opposite directions, which future will Lily choose?

Can she truly have it all, or will she be forced to make an impossible decision?

Get ready to fall in love…



About Olivia

Olivia Lockhart (Livvie to her friends) is an English author who can't quite decide if she wants to write contemporary romance or paranormal romance. Either way, it HAS to be romance. 

She loves to write about the underdog, the one who got away, the bits of love stories we can all relate to. 

When not writing she can be found drinking wine, cuddling her beloved pooch or with her head buried in a book.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment