Tuesday, August 15, 2023

My Review for The Assistant by Bonny Fawn


I’m pleased to be part of Bonny Fawn’s ARC team, and The Assistant is another brilliant book from the author of The Clients. It was quite literally full of WTF moments, fast-paced, with lots of violence.

Told from three points of view, Laney, JD and Vlad and set across different timelines, it took me longer than Laney to realise what was going on. Even then, I still couldn’t work out who was good and who was bad! Finally, though, all the pieces of this masterpiece are brought seamlessly and cleverly together. 

Bonny Fawn is a phenomenal writer and drags the reader in, keeping them locked in until the bitter end. If there are any movie directors out there, this would be so good on the big screen - just wanted to put that out there,

Thank you to the author for including me on her ARC team and for the opportunity to read and review The Assistant.





0 comments:

Post a Comment