Thursday, June 8, 2023

My Review for Lovestruck by Laura Jane Williams


I loved this so much! An easy and fun read for summer days (or any day really)! I grew up in Birmingham and the book is set in Kings Heath, a suburb just a few miles from the city centre, so as the author writes about places in and around Birmingham I felt I was back there for a few days, it was warm and comforting.

The book is set in two parallel timelines, one where Becca replies to a text from her ex and the other where she blocks and deletes his number. Each takes its own path and we find out just what happens in separate dimensions.

I loved all of the characters, but Becca and Carlos were my favourites. The story was funny, warm, romantic and cosy and it made me feel warm inside from beginning to end. 

If you want something fun and uplifting to read, then I recommend a copy of Lovestruck to take on your holidays with you.

Thank you to NetGalley and Random House UK, Cornerstone for the opportunity to read and review Lovestruck by Laura Jane Williams.

Amazon UK | Facebook | Instagram | Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment