Thursday, November 30, 2023

My Review for Storm From Within by Madeline Vaughn


Another great read from Madeline Vaughn for the next book in the Emily Fallon series. Storm From Within continues the story of the dodgy US Navy guys who think they are above the law, not stopping to continue with their villainous ways and woe betide anyone who gets in their way. Unfortunately, Emily is already in their way....

I love Emily. She’s a feisty main character who won’t stop until her family is safe and the bad people are on their way to retribution. Plus, who can’t love a character that names their car Katniss - if you’ve read Hunger Games you’ll understand the Katniss thing!

Storm From Within is a quick, exciting and rollercoaster of a read and I can’t wait to read the next one.

Thank you to Madeline Vaughn for having me on her ARC Street Team. It’s been so much fun and I’m looking forward to doing it all again soon.

About the Book

Naval Engineer Emily Fallon is still working to uncover secrets surrounding her family, but now with a target on her back. As she gets closer to finding out the truth, she realizes she can't return to the only home she's ever known. 

Will she pull the correct thread to unravel the intricate web that has been woven? Will a sworn enemy now be one of her trusted teammates? Why is the person that loves her the most keeping secrets from her?

The clock is ticking. Is finding out the answers worth the price her loved ones will have to pay?

About Madeline

​I have always been passionate about writing and storytelling. I would describe myself as a curious author who loves exploring different themes and motifs. As part of my writing process, I love to immerse myself into my projects—dive headfirst into the research, production, and fine-tuning of the stories that I feel are the most worthy of telling.​Take a look through the site to find everything from my latest work to future projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment