Saturday, October 21, 2023

My Review for My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine


I love a book with a vampire theme, whether dark and gory or cute and fun. This one fell into the latter category and was a quick, easy-going read.

Frederick is our vampire, and he simply doesn’t have a clue. He doesn’t have a clue how to dress in the twenty-first century; he doesn’t know how to order a cup of coffee and doesn’t know anything about the internet at all!

Cassie and Frederick made me laugh throughout the book. Between them, they get up to all sorts of scrapes and somehow have to rectify them, which usually gets them into even more trouble! One of my favourite parts was when Cassie was trying to teach Frederick about Instagram and he wasn’t understanding why people take so many pictures of food! I completely agree with him. But yet I still do this, almost every time I sit down to a meal!

I really hope there is a sequel to this, I'd love to find out what Cassie decides to do in the future.

Thank you to #acrossthepondbookclub for choosing My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine as September’s book to read. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment