Thursday, October 5, 2023

My Review for A Christmas Miracle in the Little Irish Village by Michelle Vernal



This week I made another visit to the ‘Little Irish Village’ and this time it was Ava’s story to tell. Ava has been living in London with her twin sister Grace, but following an emergency back home, she has returned to Emerald Bay, just a few weeks before Christmas.

One thing I adore about Michelle’s Emerald Bay books is the Irish twang that I can hear when I’m reading. Whenever the Irish dialect comes into play, I honestly hear someone saying it in an Irish accent, which I adore. It must be one of the softest, loveliest accents on the planet!

Ava’s parents run the Shamrock Inn, in Emerald Bay and along with Ava and her four sisters, they make up the ultimate, cosy Irish family in a small village where everyone knows everyone and everyone’s business. Everything about this book is just lovely. The characters are wonderful; the setting is beautiful and the Irish camaraderie is second to none.

Take a trip to Emerald Bay this Christmas and buy yourself a copy of Michelle’s latest book.

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture for the opportunity to read and review A Christmas Miracle in the Little Irish Village by Michelle Vernal.




About Michelle

'Michelle Vernal never fails to make me feel like I know the people she writes about.
'Just love her books.' 

'I'm sure if readers picked up just one of Michelle Vernal's books, I know they'd be hooked.'

Michelle Vernal started writing fiction after being inspired to join a creative writing class when her first son was born. She has since written over twenty-five books, including the Amazon top 100, Christmas in the Little Irish Village, along with the popular Guesthouse on the Green series and Liverpool Brides. 

Words readers use to describe Michelle's books are 'laugh out loud, 'feel good', 'heart- warming' and 'delightful'. 

Her favourite thing to eat is the humble cheese scone, and she enjoys doing the bendy yoga at the end of a day's writing. She lives in Christchurch, New Zealand, with her teenage sons, husband and two pampered tabby cats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment