Monday, August 28, 2023

My Review for The Last Word by Taylor Adams



I have never read anything like this before. Everything happened in this book really fast, and I couldn’t keep up. I couldn’t turn the pages quickly enough and I hated most of the characters! Yes, some of was unbelievable but so what, it was the most entertaining book I have read in a long, long time and I really can’t explain why. 

Emma leaves a negative review for a book she has just read and the author contacts her...! There are some dual narratives in this, but not until later on and that’s when I got slightly confused. Just make sure that when you get to the first set of acknowledgements, you read them. I nearly didn’t and thought the book had ended.

As I was reading it I was thinking that nope, I’ll never give anyone a 1 star review ever again. They might come and find me, and torture me and my dog, but it’s a story right? That would never, ever happen! But now I’ve got you wondering what weird people are out there!

Thank you to #acrossthepondbookclub for choosing The Last Word by Taylor Adams  as August’s book to read. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment