Thursday, May 18, 2023

US Road Trip - May 2023 - May 12

Day 12


Saturday morning and a trip to Bath & Body Works. I love their products but they are expensive, so I only ever buy the shower gel and body lotion that is on offer. This is our last trip to America for a while, so I stocked up well, adding another few kilos to the suitcase! We gambled a bit in Wynn, Mirage and TI and then went to Popeye’s for fries and nuggets at lunchtime. Popeye’s has been on our list of places to try since we saw it on a vlog and it was good. Simple, straightforward and tasty.




After an afternoon nap, we headed back out for a gamble at 
Cosmopolitan and dinner at Holsteins to utilise the resort credit we had from there. I was getting fed up with food and I opted for a NY strip steak salad. Dave had a burger, and we shared some fries.  



America isn't as good as the UK for fruity cider but I tried a Blake's Triple Jam Hard Cider. It was ok but Old Mout will always win! Dave tried a Guinness and they didn't know how to pour it - the head on it must have been three inches!!!  After dinner, we wandered back to Vdara and after a few more drinks; we headed to bed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment