Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Review for The Man I Met on Holiday by Fiona Gibson

The Man I Met on Holiday Cover
If you want a book to get you in the mood for warmer weather, then grab a copy of The Man I Met on Holiday by Fiona Gibson. Happy, lighthearted, funny and huggy. I guarantee it will leave you wanting to linger in the sunshine with a pina colada, with the sun on your back and the breeze blowing through your hair.

Lauren and James are two single people on holiday in Corsica. James is flying solo and Lauren might as well be, as her son is keeping to himself in his room! Inevitably, they bump into each other and away the story goes, as we discover whether romance can continue at home, away from the sunshine and frolics of Corsica.

Full of sun, fun and laughter, I really enjoyed reading The Man I Met on Holiday, curled up with a cup of tea as the snow fell down around me (not literally - I wasn’t sitting outside)!

Thank you to Avon Books UK for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of The Man I Met on Holiday by Fiona Gibson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment