Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Review for Liar Liar by L.G.Davis read by Tanya Eby


Liar Liar has to be one of the most accurate titles for a book that I’ve seen in a long time. Everything, from start to finish, is a lie. Every single character seems to be a liar, or at least someone who hides the truth... I loved it! Every chapter just gives you something different, another twist to the story and another link to what might have happened in the past.

Narrated by Tanya Eby, I listened to Liar Liar as an audiobook and she really drew me into the character’s lives, lies and all.

Full of suspense and emotion, Liar Liar will have you clutching the edge of your seat as you dive into the rabbit hole that is Tess’s life. I was out walking with my dog and listening to the final few chapters of this when for me, there was a real WATF moment and I actually said it out loud - it’s a good thing no one was around to hear me!

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture Audio for the opportunity to listen to and review a copy of Liar Liar by L.G. Davis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment