Thursday, February 2, 2023

My Review for All My Love by Miranda Dickinson

All My Love Cover
Another lovely read from Miranda Dickinson. ‘All My Love’ is how you sometimes end a letter to a loved one, don’t you think? That’s what Archie and Esther are trying to do. Just write the perfect love letter. Both are family-orientated, however irritating they might sometimes be. They both know that their families will always be there for them, no matter what. 

I couldn’t put this book down. I just wanted to keep turning the pages to find out what was in store for our main characters. They are so lovely, each with their own quirks and each equally intent on trying to do the right thing. I particularly wanted to listen to the Old Guys play their ‘rescued’ musical instruments, no matter how bad it sounded!

Very much a ‘will they/won’t they’ romance. It’ll warm the very cockles of your heart as you experience the ups and downs of love and heartache with both Archie and Esther. 

Thank you to NetGalley and HQ for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of All My Love by Miranda Dickinson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment