Monday, January 16, 2023

My Review for Will There be Wine by Whitney Cubbison

This is such an awesome debut novel and I’m chuffed that the author reached out to me and asked me if I would read and review a copy of Will There be Wine. It took me longer than it usually does to read a book, as I spent the first two weeks of January in Las Vegas. However, this meant I could enjoy Austen’s dating shenanigans for longer, and after an exhausting day wandering the strip, what better way to relax than to dive into a Paris rom-com!

Austen is a Texan, living in Paris and after separating from her husband, she is back on the dating scene, but she is finding that French men are very different from the Americans she is used to! 

Whitney Cubbison made me laugh out loud with the telling of her dating adventures of Austen and there were a couple of ‘hand over the mouth’ moments when I thought, ‘wow, you go for it girl’! 

Will There be Wine would make a great movie, and with every page turn I could imagine it playing out on the big screen.  I'm hoping a screenwriter will read the book and agree!

How successful will Bumble be for Austen? You need to go out and grab yourself a copy of this book as soon as you can and find out for yourself and travel alongside Austen’s friends as they fully support her on her dating journey!

Thank you so much to Whitney Cubbison for the opportunity to read and review a copy of her debut novel, Will There be Wine. I hope there is another offering in the pipeline because I’m sure it’ll be as good as the first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment