Wednesday, December 7, 2022

My Review for A Mother's Heart by Carmel Harrington, Narrated by Aoife McMahon

A Mother's Heart Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ OMG, I loved A Mother’s Heart by Carmel Harrington, from the moment I put my AirPods in, until the moment I took them out. It helps that I also love Aoife McMahon. She is such a brilliant narrator who makes a book come alive and invites you into whatever world she reads about.

Full of love and happiness, anger and sadness, I defy anyone who enjoys a family-related story, with its fair share of pain-in-the-ass grandparents but also loveable ones, to not fall in love with Rachel, Olivia, Dylan and their family. You’ll cry, laugh, and shout out loud, in sheer frustration at some of the things that happen between them all.

I haven’t read or listened to anything by Carmel Harrington before, but I’ve just put everything I can find straight onto my TBR list.

Read or listen to this as soon as you can. I promise you won’t regret it.

Thank you to NetGalley and Harper Collins Audio for the opportunity to listen to and review an ARC of A Mother's Heart by Carmel Harrington.


0 comments:

Post a Comment