Saturday, November 19, 2022

My Review for Time and Chance in Market Linborough by Elaine Taylor

Time and Chance Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐ I loved this, and I was so utterly thrilled that the author, Elaine Taylor, reached out to me and asked me to review her first book, Time and Chance in Market Linborough.

A fictional village in the Leicestershire countryside, Market Linborough is home to a variety of residents, young and old, families, and single parents, with the local pub, The White Rose, the centre of village life. Ella and Adam are our protagonists and each has their own gremlins in the closest when it comes to previous relationships. However, I guarantee that when Adam becomes Ella’s knight in shining armour in the middle of a snowstorm, you will just want to keep on reading to find out what happens to our complicated couple.

I have just moved from Leicestershire, and throughout the book, I wondered where the author had based Market Linborough on, and whether it was somewhere, I had visited. I wanted to wander through the snow with the dogs at my side, just as Ella did and perhaps visit the secret pool in the moonlight - you’ll need to read the book to find out what happened there!

If you need an easy-reading, contemporary romance novel (with a little bit of sexual content),  to sweep you off your feet, then give Time and Chance in Market Linborough a whirl. I really don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I believe that there is a second book in the series, on the way and I can’t wait to find out what happens to the Market Linborough residents next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment