Saturday, October 29, 2022

My Review for Take it Back by Kia Abdullah

Take it Back Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been sitting on my shelf for a while, and I finally had a few days free to read it. Kia Abdullah was recommended to me by a friend, and the author is such a great find. Take it Back is my first step into Kia Abdullah’s world, and what a rollercoaster of a world it is. Full of triggers such as rape, racism and discrimination, this book won’t be for everyone, but I was fully immersed from beginning to end. From one page to the next, I was torn as to who was telling the truth and right up until the very end, Take it Back was full of twists, turns and WTF moments that just kept me reading on and on.

If you enjoy a book that is full of darkness and you just aren’t sure what is going to come next, then I would highly recommend this. I’ve mentioned the triggers, so you have been warned. Go in at your own risk. I already have another Abdullah sitting on my shelf and I can’t wait to see what that one brings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment