Thursday, July 21, 2022

My Review for The Cerberus Affair by Charlotte Valentine

The Cerberus Affair Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The Cerberus Affair caught me by the arms and swept me away until I was firmly trapped within the government and corporate corruption that Catherine needs to investigate to discover what happened to Adam.

Full of twists and turns, romance and thrills, The Cerberus Affair was the first book I’ve read in 24 hours (only stopping to sleep), in a long while. I honestly couldn’t put it down. The characters were all well-written, and I just wanted to keep reading to find out whether Adam’s death was murder, whether Catherine got her man and whether the corruption was brought to an end.

Charlotte Valentine had a great backstory for all her characters and they all came together brilliantly. Clayton was selfless and only wanted the best for the important people in his life. The politics and genetic research which make up a lot of the story weren’t too in-depth, and I didn’t have any issues with understanding it. The author told us what we needed to know for the story to make sense.

I was given a copy of The Cerberus Affair to review and I was so pleased I read it. It probably isn’t something I would have picked up in a shop, but I will definitely look out for more of Charlotte Valentine’s books.

If you enjoy a psychological thriller, that’s not too deep, with a bit of romance thrown in for good measure, then I think you’ll enjoy this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment