Thursday, January 6, 2022

My Review for Wahala by Nikki May

Wahala Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow! Just wow! What an amazing book to start my reading in 2022. Wahala, by Nikki May, is outstanding and I simply loved it, staying up way past my bedtime to finish it! 

Wahala is set in London and centred around three, Anglo-Nigerian friends. Ronke, Boo and Simi have been inseparable since they met at University and are constantly in and out of each other's lives, godmothers to one another's children, and shoulders to cry on when necessary. Until Isobel appears on the scene, causing chaos wherever she goes and with whoever she meets. Everyone's lives are turned upside down and no one can understand what is happening.

I'm not giving too much of a synopsis to this book, it will spoil it for you but read it, read it, read it! It's a romance, a thriller, and a mystery all rolled into one.

I understand that they are making Wahala into a television series later this year, and I'm so excited to hear this. I'm sure it will be awesome.

I'm off to make some jollof rice for dinner!

Thank you to NetGalley and Random House UK for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of Wahala by Nikki May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment