Friday, December 31, 2021

My Review for Some Guys Can't Handle Vegas by Liam O'Neill

Some Guys Can't Handle Vegas Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐ How I came about reading and reviewing ‘Some Guys Can’t Handle Vegas’ by Liam O’Neill is rather random and involved me contacting the author initially. I’m so pleased that I did. This is a well-written book that is all about my most favourite place in the world and my go-to happy place, Las Vegas!

Anyone reading this delightful book, who is a Vegas lover, will discover many references to various locations and points of interest throughout this great city. The author brings Vegas to the reader, with mentions of the Bellagio fountains, the many Elvis impersonators up and down the strip, and the Statue of Liberty wearing a Golden Knights hockey shirt!

Think, ‘The Hangover’ with British characters. Three English male friends who have never been to Las Vegas before but one at least has read the rulebook for how to play the table games. Elliott, David, and Matt weave their way through their trip, which, for various reasons, turns into a longer vacation than initially planned. It’s funny, steamy, and definitely for adults only! 

Whether you love Vegas, or you’ve never been before, if you enjoy a story with a bit of everything, from comedy to violence and romance, then you’ll enjoy reading ‘Some Guys Can’t Handle Vegas’. I hope Liam O’Neill is working on his next Vegas-themed book!


0 comments:

Post a Comment