Thursday, December 30, 2021

My Review for I'm Your Man, by Paige Onsen

I'm Your Man Cover

⭐⭐⭐⭐ When Paige contacted me and asked me if I would like to read and review her new book, ‘I’m Your Man’, I jumped at the chance because there is nothing I love more than an author getting in touch! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I am so glad I agreed to read it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My only complaint? It wasn’t long enough!

Rhea and Jason, two very diverse characters. Rhea is complicated and troubled, whereas Jason is simple and easy-going. What you see is what you get and ultimately you can see they will complement each other. 

Jason calms Rhea’s anxieties and slowly but surely she begins to trust him and their relationship blossoms.

Steamy and passionate, I’m Your Man will appeal to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced, sizzling romance. Perhaps a sequel please Paige!


0 comments:

Post a Comment