Thursday, December 30, 2021

My Review for From Shetland, With Love by Erin Green


From Shetland With Love Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐  Dottie, Jemima and Melissa. Three different women, from differing backgrounds, but all come together for their love (or growing love) of gardening.

Friendship, rivalry, subterfuge, and perhaps a blossoming of romance can be found amongst the allotment plots and amongst the pages of this delightful book. 

I laughed, I cringed, and I shouted at many of the characters’ antics as they went about their business on their allotments, many trying to grow the biggest and the best.

I found the book fairly laid-back and slow-paced, but the characters were all loveable, even if many of them were downright rogues!

This was my first foray into Erin Green’s world, but I’ll definitely be searching for more of her books.

From Shetland, With Love would be a brilliant book to while away a few winter days, curled up in front of the fire and alternating between the chapters of this and the many seed catalogues that are coming through the post at the moment!

Thank you to NetGalley and Headline for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of From Shetland, With Love by Erin Green.


0 comments:

Post a Comment