Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Review for Stolen Ones (Detective Kim Stone Crime Thriller Book 15) by Angela Marsons

Stolen Ones Cover
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Angela Marsons sets her books in the Black Country, a part of the West Midlands in the UK, and so-called because of the black soot that emanated from the ironworking foundries and forges in the nineteenth century. My Grandad came from the Black Country and I can’t believe I have only discovered Angela’s books now. This is number 15 in the Kim Stone series and although I haven’t read any of the others, I was assured by the person who introduced me to them that I could read this as a stand-alone, but that I absolutely must go back and read the others!

Stolen Ones has so many twists and turns, that I couldn’t keep up, and the ending just blew me away. I guarantee that you won’t see it coming! I was hooked from the start and I couldn’t turn those pages fast enough. Never having experienced any of these characters before, I guess I didn’t know what to expect. Some annoyed me, some I sympathised with and others I just wanted to punch in the face - well done to Angela here because I guess this was her aim!

 I now need to find the time to go back and start at the very beginning of the Kim Stone series and I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good, meaty crime thriller. Oh and if there are any TV producers reading this, the Kim Stone series would make an awesome television production! 

Thank you to NetGalley and Bookouture for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of Stolen Ones by Angela Marsons.



0 comments:

Post a Comment