Thursday, October 14, 2021

My Review for Midnight in the Snow by Karen Swan

Midnight in the Snow Cover

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you to NetGalley and Pan Macmillan for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of Midnight in the Snow by Karen Swan.

She’s only gone and done it again and thrown out another belter! Congratulations to Karen Swan for Midnight in the Snow. I loved it, loved it, loved it!

Clover Phillips makes documentaries and has recently completed the award-winning ‘Pipe Dreams’, telling Cory Allbright’s story as a world champion surfer. But how can she follow that up? She is going to have to pull something special out of the bag to compete with such an epic story, and she has an idea.....

Set predominantly in the Austrian Alps, Midnight in the Snow is picturesque, with beautiful snow-covered mountains and images of brightly coloured skiers dotted along the ski runs. Swan captures the atmosphere amazingly, and I could easily imagine I was up there too (although I’m not a skier, so I would have been drinking hot chocolate and reading a book)!

Midnight in the Snow has more than its share of characters, each with their own back story and each equally relevant to the story and, in their own way, I loved them all. I think Beau was my favourite, but I won’t give anything away, you’ll just need to read to the end!

There were just as many twists and turns in the story as there were on the ski slopes and I can guarantee that as the book progresses, you will turn those pages faster than Kit drops into the halfpipe!

If you enjoy a winter wonderland, snow sports, romance and a great plot, then you will love Midnight in the Snow. Read it today, you won’t be disappointed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment